A counsellor can offer compassionate professional support during life’s tough times and help you find solutions that support you. With this support, we begin to understand ourselves more and become friends with ourselves.
• Relationship problems, constant arguments/bad communication.
• Anxiety – Stress – Fear
• Stuck in patterns not capable of breaking
• Crisis, deep sadness, grief
• Missing joy in life, mechanical feeling, depression, a sense of “what’s it all for?”
• Low self-esteem and self-confidence
When we are able to stop and see how the situation actually is – not how we see it in the moment – then we see what our next step might be.
Often, our approach in the moment are made up by old beliefs and thoughts about what we “must” or ” should do ” . When we can free ourselves from old limiting beliefs and thoughts, the real change we yearn for can actually happen. Often it a simple change of perspective that creates a transformative shift- and sometimes you have to look back a little before one can begin to move forward.
As a therapist , I stand beside you with compassion and empathy, supporting you move to forward by shining a light on what is important to you.
50 min. 980 kr
1.5 hours 1750 kr